We are headquartered in Burnaby, British Columbia (just a few minutes from Vancouver), with satellite studios in Duncan, British Columbia, and London, Ontario. We offer a wealth of experience from people who have worked with some of the biggest companies in the animation and visual effects industry. We’re always looking for passionate, creative and talented people.
Take a look at our openings and submit your cover letter, resume and reel. Even if you’re not looking for a new opportunity at the moment, but are interested in starting an adventure with BRON Animation in the future, apply to our Expression of Interest positions for future consideration
Every submission we receive is given careful consideration to determine a fit for the position. Due to the volume of submissions, we will only be contacting those applicants who we think best fit the required criteria.
Values & Perks
We value our crew and offer the following perks:
- Benefits package, including extended medical, dental, vision coverage, life insurance, and travel insurance
- Paid time off between Christmas and New Year’s
- 7 paid sick days per calendar year
- Discount Costco membership
- Perkopolis Membership
- Discount Steve Nash Fitness membership
- Steve Nash team bootcamps, twice per month
- Discount vending machines on site with all kinds of snacks
- Paid overtime
- Free evening dinners for those late nights at the studio
- Free BRON swag items
- Onsite massages, twice per month
- Monthly milestone celebrations (monthlies, birthday’s, anniversaries)
- Dog-friendly studio!